Thursday, January 17, 2013

About Me

Hello my name is Ashley Pelfrey. My wonderful family includes my husband and beautiful baby girl. I am taking a lot of online classes due to the fact that I recently had a baby and want to spend as much time with her as possible. I hope to learn a lot about our government system in my American Government class. There is so much that I do not know about our government system and how it is set up. I hope to find out about who started our government system and how it affects people's lives. I plan on becoming an elementary school teacher. I hope to teach younger children because they are so ready and excited to learn new things.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Ashley. Congrats on the baby girl. I know how you feel about wanting to spend time with her.They grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ashley. I'm in the same boat as you with not knowing hardly anything about our government system. I understand how you feel about wanting to spend time with your baby I don't have a child myself but my sister does and she is currently a stay at home mom and she just started back her college courses and they all are also online. Looking forward to getting to know you better throughout the class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ashley. Congratulations on the baby girl! That is precious! I completely agree with you about needing to know our government system. Its definitely a necessity these days. And Im also wanting to become an Elementary school teacher! The little ones are so eager and excited to learn!

    ReplyDelete